Laura and I started putting the decals on Mortal Combat, and they look GREAT if I’m honest. I ordered custom drilled plexi, and its not perfectly square, so thats an issue. The T-mold is also a little goofy on the control panel but that should turn out ~ok~.


Otherwise, America’s Army is working with mame, in a roundabout way. I need deeper sockets, and to reattach the guns. I got everything reattached to Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, and now i just need to splice in the 12v line, find a creative way to mount the LEDs, and get the marquee from Angelo on Thursday, and it’ll be ready to go.

Starting breaking down the Korean cab. We’ll see how that pans out.