I began to think… What about roasting my own almonds? I bet Old Bay almonds would be great. Turns out they are.
- Put 1 TSP of vegetable oil in a cast iron skillet, and put in the oven. Preheat to 350 degrees F.
- Put 1 cup of raw almonds in the pan, and toss them around to coat them with the now-hot oil.
- Bake for 9 minutes
- Take out, and generously apply seasoning of choice. Back in the oven for 1 minute.
- Take out, and remove them from the cast iron immediately, only wax paper or something like that (or else they’ll keep cooking)
- Let cool for about an hour.
- Snack your face off.
I made Nacho Cheese almonds too. They’re pretty good, as well!